Customer Involvement Volunteer
When: Flexible but regular commitment. We suggest once a week or once a fortnight for 2-3 hours, which might include prep time, activities and tidying up.
The Customer Involvement Volunteer will:
- Work with customers and staff to identify a regular activity that can be run or support existing activities that are already running.
- Work with customers and staff to help prepare, run and tidy away activities.
- Encourage customers to take ownership of activities and support them to run activities themselves.
- Make a note of who attended activities.
This role would suit you if you are:
- Flexible and adaptable
- A strong communicator
- Able to work with individuals with multiple needs
- Are interested in, and committed to, making a lasting difference to lives and communities
The following skills, experience and qualities would be preferable, but they are not essential:
- Experience of working with individuals with multiple needs
- Experience of working in the health and social care settings
- Experience of working in housing and or homelessness settings
As a volunteer with Evolve Housing + Support, you will be able to access:
- Experience working within the charity sector
- A full, site-specific induction
- Ongoing supervision and support from Project Staff
- Travel expenses within zones 1-6 (or as otherwise agreed) and lunch expenses if working over 4 hours per day
This role will require a DBS Criminal Records Check and the provision of two references