Run for Evolve
Whatever run, cycle, walk or jump you’re doing, we would love you to use your place to help us change the lives of homeless people in London.
Why sweat for Evolve?
Homelessness and rough sleeping in London are on the rise, and our work is needed more than ever. With your help, we can provide accommodation and support services to some of London’s most vulnerable people, enabling them to move on to independent living and achieve their full potential.
As a valued member of Team Evolve, we’ll ensure you receive:
- Ongoing personal support and advice throughout the whole experience to help you make the most of your challenge event
- A fundraising pack full of ideas and advice to help you raise sponsorship and have the biggest impact for homeless people in London
- Training guides – from beginners to pros – we’ll support you through your training
- An Evolve running t-shirt to proudly train in and to wear on race day
- Social media ‘shout outs’ + public applause + support for your amazing efforts
- Updates on our work and stories throughout your training about some of the people you’ll be helping, to keep you inspired and motivated
- Opportunities, if you wish, to meet some of our inspirational service users and staff teams in our homeless hostels in London to visibly see our work and what you are a part of
- A brilliant race day experience – if we can be there, we will be!
- The biggest ‘congratulations and thank you’ from Evolve service users, staff and volunteers to salute you for the amazing work you have done for homeless people of London
We cannot wait to get you involved in the movement to end chronic street homelessness in London.
Want more? Check out these other challenge events. We would love you to take one on and support our work.
We can’t wait to welcome you to #TeamEvolve
Please email or call us at email@example.com or 020 7101 9960
To find other ways you can fundraise to help our vital work with homeless people in London, click here.
To volunteer to help at one of our hostels for homeless people in London, click here.