Giselle was forced to leave home due to family issues. Her Best Gift Ever this Christmas would be to gain a qualification.
When Giselle came to Evolve she had no education and nowhere to go. With the support of our Work + Learning team, she is now completing her education and hopes to one day start her own business.
Evolve provide people like Giselle not only with accommodation but with support with gaining skills and qualifications, and help in gaining employment. With donations like yours we can continue to help people like Giselle get the vital assistance they need to move on into independence.
With your donations we can continue to provide services such as our Health + Wellbeing and Work + Learning programmes to help other homeless people like Giselle to regain their lives and move on into independence. Your donations are vital in filling the gap between government funding and providing a full holistic service to help enable people to break out of the cycle of homelessness and become independent.
You can also text ‘BEST73 £5’ to 70070 to donate £5.
– A gift of £5 could pay for ingredients for a homeless person to cook themselves a hot meal
– A gift of £10 could pay for a travel card for a homeless person to get to appointments or work experience/ training
– A gift of £15 could provide one hour of counselling for a homeless person
– A gift of £20 could pay for a Level 1 Food and Hygiene certificate to increase skills and employability
– A gift of £35 could provide a Welcome Starter Pack for a homeless person including basic toiletries, towel and kitchen set
– A gift of £45 could pay for a workshop with OCN accreditation e.g. CV workshop, digital skills, employability coaching
– A gift of £150 could pay for a baby starter pack for a homeless teenage parent
Spread the word about our Christmas campaign to help us support more homeless people gain independence. Follow us on social @EvolveLDN or download our social media pack and give your Facebook and Twitter profiles a festive makeover!