David lost his job, his family and his home due to complex mental health issues. His Best Gift Ever this Christmas would be to reconnect with his family.
David used to be an IT systems engineer with a family and a home. When he came to Evolve he had lost everything. With our support David is now managing his mental health and is ready to return to work.
Evolve provide people like David with accommodation and expert support managing mental health and wellbeing. With donations like yours, we can continue to help people like David regain their lives and move on into independence.
With your donations we can continue to provide services such as our Health + Wellbeing and Work + Learning programmes to help other homeless people like David to regain their lives and move on into independence. Your donations are vital in filling the gap between government funding and providing a full holistic service to help enable people to break out of the cycle of homelessness and become independent.
You can also text ‘BEST73 £5’ to 70070 to donate £5.
– A gift of £5 could pay for ingredients for a homeless person to cook themselves a hot meal
– A gift of £10 could pay for a travel card for a homeless person to get to appointments or work experience/ training
– A gift of £15 could provide one hour of counselling for a homeless person
– A gift of £20 could pay for a Level 1 Food and Hygiene certificate to increase skills and employability
– A gift of £35 could provide a Welcome Starter Pack for a homeless person including basic toiletries, towel and kitchen set
– A gift of £45 could pay for a workshop with OCN accreditation e.g. CV workshop, digital skills, employability coaching
– A gift of £150 could pay for a baby starter pack for a homeless teenage parent
Spread the word about our Christmas campaign to help us support more homeless people gain independence. Follow us on social @EvolveLDN or download our social media pack and give your Facebook and Twitter profiles a festive makeover!