Sharon lost her home after people she thought were her friends took advantage of her. Her Best Gift Ever this Christmas would be to have a home again.
When Sharon came to Evolve she had been evicted from her home and did not know who to trust. With our support Sharon has grown in confidence and self-esteem and now feels ready to move on.
Evolve provide people like Sharon not only with accommodation but with assistance around wellbeing and living independently. With your support we can continue to deliver our services and help keep people like Sharon off the streets and back in to independence.
With your donations we can continue to provide services such as our Health + Wellbeing and Work + Learning programmes to help other homeless people like Sharon to regain their lives and move on into independence. Your donations are vital in filling the gap between government funding and providing a full holistic service to help enable people to break out of the cycle of homelessness and become independent.
You can also text ‘BEST73 £5’ to 70070 to donate £5.
– A gift of £5 could pay for ingredients for a homeless person to cook themselves a hot meal
– A gift of £10 could pay for a travel card for a homeless person to get to appointments or work experience/ training
– A gift of £15 could provide one hour of counselling for a homeless person
– A gift of £20 could pay for a Level 1 Food and Hygiene certificate to increase skills and employability
– A gift of £35 could provide a Welcome Starter Pack for a homeless person including basic toiletries, towel and kitchen set
– A gift of £45 could pay for a workshop with OCN accreditation e.g. CV workshop, digital skills, employability coaching
– A gift of £150 could pay for a baby starter pack for a homeless teenage parent
Spread the word about our Christmas campaign to help us support more homeless people gain independence. Follow us on social @EvolveLDN or download our social media pack and give your Facebook and Twitter profiles a festive makeover!